Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Until then, I choose to be a man of God.

I was born broken, and so were you.
There is nothing I can do to fix it, but thankfully I serve the God that is in the process of fixing all things.

On that day, in the twinkling of an eye, I will be changed.
No longer ruled by the cravings of this body I fight against.
No longer struggling with the damage of abuse.
No longer a tool for anger.
No longer subject to rejection.
Do you crave that moment too?

It is not far off.
I hear the sound of his coming in the distance, I have been hearing it for months now.

Why then do we sleep?

Awaken my beloved.
It is for you I am coming.
Throw off your slumber and awaken.

Do I know with precision when that day will come?
No, but I have seen the tree bud out – summer is upon us, and the time to pick the ripe fruit is almost here.

I have not left you in the darkness so that you would not know when my time would come. I am calling forth those that are watchers to cry out, for there is a terror approaching.
Hearing the cry, how will you respond?

I am calling you forth to decree my name upon this land and people.
As you move out in faith I will follow you with signs and wonders.

With Gideon’s troops as an example, the fearful are welcome to go back to sleep.

Sleep and your pains will come upon you suddenly.
Then what will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...