Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's time for the word to be given.

I you read my blogs at all, then you know that I am fanatical about one main thing. The soon return of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. There are other aspects to my zeal such as end times, and prophecy.

As I walked by the television almost three weeks ago, and TBN was on. They lost me long ago with their opulent sets. The interviewer is talking to a young Jewish rabbi named Jonathon Cahn, and he is talking about his recent book The Harbinger.
Based in scripture it fiction, and yet prophetic. It speaks of America and parallels with the judgments upon Israel. Israel received signs and so have we.
Not only is captivating, but a great read, and it is inspiring me to pray even more.

I strongly suggest you get a copy of this book and devour it. I just opened it up before dinner and I am about a third of the way through. And no, I don't read that fast.

God bless, and get the book.
Ozzie
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...