Saturday, April 14, 2012

We are dealing with an oppressive spirit.

The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

It is almost frightening how quickly I see things moving, but I am not scared for me, I am concerned for the 50% that are not anxiously awaiting his return, and those who really don’t know him (Read Matthew 25). I also have friends that are so deeply entrenched in cults, that is only God’s grace that will pull them out. Even at that, though we “Christians” love to scream, “you are going to hell”, I see a loving, merciful God that continues to pull them into the kingdom. Think about that. John saw the martyred for Christ. These came out of the Great Tribulation, grew a backbone, and declared that they will serve the living God, not Allah, and for that will have their heads lopped off.

No, I am not concerned for myself for I have a hope solidly fixed in my Jesus coming to snatch many of us out of here, much like Lot (pay attention to that piece of history), because it tells you that trouble was pounding on his door that evening.
2 Peter 2:6-9 MKJV And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, He condemned them with an overthrow, setting an example to men intending to live ungodly. (7) And He delivered righteous Lot, oppressed with the lustful behavior of the lawless. (8) For that righteous one living among them, in seeing and hearing, his righteous soul was tormented from day to day with their unlawful deeds. (9) The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation, and to reserve the unjust for a day of judgment, to be punished,

 Genesis 19:18-24 MKJV And Lot said to them, Oh no, Lord, (19) please now, Your servant has found grace in Your sight, and You have magnified Your mercy, which You have shown to me in saving my life. And I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me and I die. (20) Behold now, this city is near to flee to, and it is a little one. Oh let me escape there (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live. (21) And He said to him, See, I have accepted you concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city for which you have spoken. (22) Hurry and escape there! For I cannot do anything till you have come there. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar. (23) The sun had risen upon the earth, and Lot entered into Zoar. (24) Then Jehovah rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire, from Jehovah out of the heavens.
The following is a comment I made to a post on another site. I have modified it somewhat.

I recently inserted some comments about Jonah into one or my posts, and then talked about those comments with some guys that I was doing bible study with. The leader refused to hear anything outside of what he had learned of Jonah from church school. I pointed out that Jonah hated the Ninevites, and was willing to kill himself rather than bring them a message of mercy.

God was merciful to them upon seeing their repentance, but how does that explain Jonah’s hatred. I had never heard anyone talk about that aspect, and suddenly, over the last couple of months, through several paths, it takes on a new meaning to at least me. 
Oppression as you said was the Hitler/Nazi regime, and history is clear in that this was the theme of the Ninevite regime as well. Take this oppression one step further, and you will find terrorism at it’s base.
Terrorism changes the way you think, act, and talk. If I terrorize you, convincing you that you are in grave danger if you move against me, then you will begin to believe that the situation is hopeless, and you will be frozen, afraid to act, and become compliant with the most ridiculous of demands. Wrong will become right, because the oppressor says so.

Nineveh was the Assyrians. They were not forgiven by God at their repentance, God merely withheld his judgment. Many people believe that  God forgave them; if that is the case then he would have forgot, but he did not, because God eventually carried out his destruction upon them, but not all. The bottom line here is that we are dealing with a Satanic spirit, you might even say it is a spirit of anti-Christ. 

Nineveh was based near the city of Mosul in Iraq. Mosul, it turns out, was one of the worst battle grounds we fought in, while in Iraq, and it is quite possible that some of those we fought against were descendants of the surviving Assyrians. Archeologist have dug up the remains from two large mounds, almost hills. Everyone around Mosul was aware of them.

The Assyrians were the Persian empire, plain and simple.
Who are the Persians? Today’s Iran, but not just Iran, remember we are dealing with and oppressive spirit of terrorism. That spirit lives on under the guise of Islam. The beast of scripture will come out of Islam, and be called the Mahdi. The false prophet, that Islam also awaits, will be a Jewish priest converted to Islam; this man goes by the name Jesus as well, technically Isa bin Maryiam, the son of Mary, not God. This Jewish / Muslim priest will perform all of the outstanding signs and wonders that not only Jesus performed, but the prophets as well. He will deceive many and cause them to convert. Why? Oppression.

Webster’s dictionary:
OPPRESS’, v.t. [L. appressus, from opprimo; ob and premo, to press.]
1. To load or burden with unreasonable impositions; to treat with unjust severity, rigor or hardship; as, to oppress a nation with taxes or contributions; to oppress one by compelling him to perform unreasonable service.
Does this sound like someone flying planes into your twin towers? Not necessarily, but the effects of this act do!
Again I go to Webster’s dictionary:
TERROR,
1. Extreme fear; violent dread; fright; fear that agitates the body and mind.
2. That which may excite dread; the cause of extreme fear.

Webster was apparently a God fearing man, for he included as part of his definition a scripture passage from Deuteronomy 32. This passage speaks volumes to those who are willing to listen.
The sword outside, and the terror inside, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of grey hairs.
I feel impressed to add a few more.
For they are a nation without wisdom, neither is there any understanding in them. If they were wise, they would understand this; they would consider their latter end! Vengeance and retribution belong to Me. Their foot shall slide in time, for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come on them make haste.

Get yourself a copy of “The Harbinger, by Jonathon Cahn. It’s a good read, based in history, prophecy, and he lays this stuff out in a captivating manner.

The call has gone forth. 
I am heeding the call, and attempting to act as watchman upon the wall, and blowing the warning trumpet as loudly as I can. I will not have America’s blood on my hands.

I believe that I am doing what God has called me to do, act in the realm of a prophet, decreeing what I hear and see in my spirit, and attempting to awaken the dead and sleeping. If this is not you then I suggest that you awaken someone else, for we all know many. 
If I blow the trumpet, seeing the enemy approach, and you do nothing, then the blood is upon your head.

One of things I think about as I write these things is Jeremiah. Religious leadership slugged him in the face, imprisoned him on more than one occasion, and left him to die. He was asked to do embarrassing things, and he was mocked for doing them. He cried out to God to leave him alone, just as I have. And I refused for a time to bring God’s word.

I do not go to a prophecy friendly church, and the religious leadership there will throw me out if I speak out publicly. I am not a fool.

I had a friend ask me, “are you sure you want this role of prophet?”Seeing a s I am a bit of an introvert, basically shy, and do not like drawing attention to myself, NO. But things have changed me somewhat, and though others might see me as being angry and mean, I will defend those who are being downtrodden, apparently unable to defend themselves, and I will do it with a vengeance.

I am compelled to tell you one more thing. This is not a call to shrivel in fear, this is a call to grow a backbone, and walk this earth like the prophets of old. Begin to declare those things that be not as though they were. Those that listen will come running to you because you know your God and demonstrate no fear.

I have decided that as long as my feet are standing upon the soil of this nation it is not going down with me in it. Why? Because I have Jesus word on it, and I am just that anwry. I will decree it, by my word, just as Elijah did. I strongly suggest that you do the same where you live.


Don’t you dare try to blast me over this.
It is the lack of people like me that have allowed this country to murder babies (just as Israel did with their worship of Baal and Molech), and turn our lives and religion over to fools. David repented for his “attack” on King Saul saying, “touch not my anointed”. 

You do not know who I am. I am not a nut, but I am sick of spineless people, because I have seen it in myself for far to long. They walk by me in the break room and ask, “is that a bible?” Continuing on they say, “Oh, I go to church at so and so”, but they have no interest in talking about the things of God. They all run away. What they do talk about is their idolatries. Yes, I said it. The things that we replace God with, even if it is a lousy phone.

Stand up, and be willing to die for what you believe. There are Christians in Islamic controlled nations, as we speak, that are doing just that, dying for what they believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...