Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Maybe God is trying to tell us something? A prophetic word from 2007.

On September 9, 2007, I sat down to write in my journal. It is something that I did sporadically. I often wish I journaled on a regular basis because looking back shows me things that: are still important, and, how far I have come.
In 2007 God had been speaking to me quietly, and I could not get comfortable enough to give this word to the body. I am going to try it now.
“Why do my people think I have to speak to them as though they were Ken and Barbie dolls, living in a cute, perfect world.
I am going to disrupt their lives just as I disrupted Israels.
My entire purpose and intent is meant to drive you to me, for I am a jealous God, and I desire your attention.
I, like a child playing with dolls, am going to mess up your environment.
I wish for your heart, but all you have given me is your hand, so now I will get your attention.
Know that my desire is to commune with you in intimate fellowship. A fellowship that causes you to hear my voice and walk in the paths that I choose.
But you say, God does not talk to me, for I am.
You ask: What about my condition?; my age? Or, my position in life?. Many will say, I am broken.
What is that to me? I made you who you are, and I did it for my purpose. Keep in mind that if you were the only one, my desire would have been for you.”
When I read this today, all these years later, I was prompted in my spirit, to post this Word, as it still applies.
I might add, it occurs to me that this post has a correlation to the post I put up this morning entitled, The Act of Fixing my eyes on Jesus, based upon Hebrews 12:1-2.

Maybe God is trying to tell us something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...