Skip to main content

Answering Muslims: Muslims Torch Buddhist Temples and Homes in Riot o...

Did you really think they would only go after Jews and Christians. They despise the homosexuals too.

Answering Muslims: Muslims Torch Buddhist Temples and Homes in Riot o...: But we shouldn't let this distract us from the real problem: Islamophobia. BANGLADESH --Thousands of rioters have torched Buddhist temples...

Popular posts from this blog

A response to a comment, three years late.

I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of wrath. I hope you find this beneficial, and yes, it is long.
Well, here it is three years since you wrote your comment and I am finally responding to it. I wish I could tell you why but I cannot remember now. Perhaps I can chalk it up to not having enough time at that point, but as I had only recently been fired from my last job back then, you might think I had nothing but time. Perhaps I did not have a clear answer and needed to develop a concrete response; or, maybe I just forgot. Regardless, another comment, just a few days ago - three years later, has brought your comment to my attention once again.
Let me add, that in the process of learning how to deal with my thoughts on “paper” and then subject myself to potential criticism, was quite challenging. I can tell you that I …

Assemble and come together, from everyside to my sacrifice. Eze 39:17-20

As I talked previously about Ezekiel's prophecy against Gog and his armies; and how they will be killed on the mountains of Israel; I explained how Israel gathers Gog's weapons for use as firewood for the next seven years. The time frame involved seemed so obvious to me, as this all happens moments before the rapture of the church and the Antichrist persona steps onto the stage. "On that day I will give Gog a burial ground there in Israel... So they will bury Gog there with all his horde, (Ezekiel 39:11 NASB) "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them to cleanse the land .. (Ezekiel 39:12-13 NASB) An obvious factor that we tend to ignore in our group Bible studies is that Israel will still be filled with a level of violence during these burials. Think about what goes on there in Israel on a daily basis: rock throwing, stabbings, car rammings, and, an occasional bomb, but this is almost daily. And yet, at some crucial moment, when the world thinks t…

An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.

This is taken, in its entirety, from Hebrew Roots.com. The direct web address is: http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarchive/9807/980715_c.html I happened to find this information mere hours before Rosh Hashana began on Wednesday, 9/20/2017 and it took my breath away for several reasons. I have been trying to convey to believers that Jesus, the Jew, said things that a Jewish audience understood without hesitation. We, on the other hand, really have no clue at all, and part of the reason for that is this false idea that God has replaced Israel with us broken Gentiles. Knowing that Rosh Hashana, the highest of holy days in the Jewish community, was about to take place, and, knowing that it is also called the Feast of Trumpets, I immediately made the correlation with the coming of Jesus in the clouds to gather His church. The time frame closed at sunset on Friday 922/2017. To be honest I was greatly disappointed to wake up on earth Saturday morning. Does the fact that I am still here mean …