Friday, March 9, 2012

Calling forth the prophets. Will you answer the call?



For several weeks now something has been laying heavy upon my heart.

Having recently read through Ezekiel's prophetic book three things stood out.
1. God gave Ezekiel a clear cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming.
2. The penalty upon Ezekiel if he did not warn the people, and dire trouble coming upon those that do not heed the warning.
3. Ezekiel's cry of repentance.

I feel that God has asked me to be a watchman upon the wall, and I can tell you, in the name of the Lord, that the end is close. God is calling out for people to cry out in repentance for turning their backs on making, and committing adultery with the world and it's ways.
God will not hold me responsible for doing anything other than to deliver his message. We struggle with the concept of tribulation, and some even declare that there will be none, or that we are in this tribulation now. I am warning you, no have no idea how bad it is going to get, if you can think this way.

God has called this nation to repentance on previous occasions and we have ignored those words. We have taken our deprivation even further, and committed atrocities that no longer make us blush with shame.
We have done detestable things and called it our right.
Hear the word of the Lord, “you are on your last call.”

Therefore say to the people

Jer 3:25 Let us lie down in our shame, and let our confusion cover us; for we have sinned against Jehovah our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day; and we have not obeyed the voice of Jehovah our God.

Dan 9:13 Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come on us, yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth.

Jer 14:7 Though our iniquities testify against us, work thou for thy name's sake, O Jehovah; for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against you.

'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent!

Eze 14:6 "Therefore say to the people of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!

"If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me

Jer 15:19 Therefore this is what the LORD says: "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

Ezekiel 18:30-32 NIV
(30) "Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. (31) Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?(32) For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!



Repent and live!

Jer 14:20 We acknowledge, O Jehovah, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers; for we have sinned against you.

Read the words of Daniel’s prayer. Apply the name of this nation, and/or your own. God’s is calling upon the people, his people of the earth to pray and repent.

Daniel 9:4-20 NIV I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed: "Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments, (5) we have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws. (6) We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our princes and our ancestors, and to all the people of the land. (7) "Lord, you are righteous, but this day we are covered with shame--the people of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and all Israel, both near and far, in all the countries where you have scattered us because of our unfaithfulness to you. (8) We and our kings, our princes and our ancestors are covered with shame, LORD, because we have sinned against you. (9) The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; (10) we have not obeyed the LORD our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. (11) All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you. (12) You have fulfilled the words spoken against us and against our rulers by bringing on us great disaster. Under the whole heaven nothing has ever been done like what has been done to Jerusalem. (13) Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come on us, yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth. (14) The LORD did not hesitate to bring the disaster on us, for the LORD our God is righteous in everything he does; yet we have not obeyed him. (15) "Now, Lord our God, who brought your people out of Egypt with a mighty hand and who made for yourself a name that endures to this day, we have sinned, we have done wrong. (16) Lord, in keeping with all your righteous acts, turn away your anger and your wrath from Jerusalem, your city, your holy hill. Our sins and the iniquities of our ancestors have made Jerusalem and your people an object of scorn to all those around us. (17) "Now, our God, hear the prayers and petitions of your servant. For your sake, Lord, look with favor on your desolate sanctuary. (18) Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. (19) Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name." (20) While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the LORD my God for his holy hill--


God has also spoken to me to call forth the prophets.

God is not interested in prophets for hire, or showmen.


I feel strongly that this is a word than I have been asked to deliver to those who will hear.
I am calling forth those who have the heart and backbone to begin declaring those things that be not as though they were. 
The day is upon us, the time is now
I have already been calling you, preparing you.  

The time is now for I am pouring out the oil. You would be wise to take it in and move out in its anointing. I am asking you to step forward in faith and decree my name.

As my servant Peter announced on the day of Pentecost that Joels’ prophecy about this time was being fulfilled in their ears, he opened the door for my Spirit to move upon the earth. You will now see me move through my people, those who will move forth boldly as I speak to them. 

The time of fear is over, it is now time for men and women of valor to step forward, declaring boldly my name. 

Set the captives free. 
Cause healing to flow into the broken and wounded. 
That day is upon us.

I have pulled the horn to my lips and I am preparing to blow. All things are falling rapidly into place, and nothing is lacking in my scheme. 

The cry has gone out. 
I have asked you over and over to get ready, prepare your oil, and turn your face toward me as one that seeks me as though your life depended upon it. 

Look at Matthew 25, and ponder this parable, but do it quickly. Ask yourselves, do I have any oil at all? They all thought they were going to the same wedding. Half were unprepared. If you are unprepared, then you will subject yourselves to the wrath to come; and you do not have to do that. It was not meant for you.

As you step out in faith there will be those that attempt to slam you back down to the ground. Find faith filled people that understand, and are willing to pray. I have placed them in every city and hidden many just for this time.
Just as in the days Elisha, I have preserved my prayer warriors and prophets. Many of you already know who they are. You are not alone. I given these people orders to strengthen you, and carry you in prayer. You can do this.”

The call of the prophets has gone forth. The power of the Holy Spirit will guide you and give you the words to say.

The time is now!”

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...