Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down

Sunday morning, February 22, 2015, The Spirit of the Lord began to awaken me with some rather vivid dreams. In these dreams he said, there are mighty and upright men that are willing and able to remove the corruption that controls these United States. Implore them that they are to stand down, for this situation is of my design and for my purpose. Over the course of an hour, the same dream kept coming back to me. I finally figured out that the Holy Spirit was trying to tell me something so I got up and started typing.
May I be honest; I have some serious concerns about our government monitoring everything we do on the Internet. I believe that if I get to descriptive about what I saw men’s lives would be in danger, and I would have someone knocking on my door with evil intent. I wish to avoid that for as long as I can. If you are not aware of it, our government has deemed those who have strong religious convictions, voicing their opinion about wrongs in the land, to be a greater threat to this nation than Islamic terrorists.
I am calling out to thewatchmen upon the wall
watchmen upon the walls;
those who will not rest
until there is peace.
Isaiah 62:6

I consider myself a watchman upon the wall. I truly believe that God called me do that, and therefore holds me responsible for giving out what I hear and see. When you consider the origins of the watchman, there was really no Holy Spirit involved in the process; it was a job that provided for the safety of the city. In math you learned the term extrapolation, do that with a statement like this, contrasted against God’s word and you will find that we are that city. I learned a long time ago to not slap a qualifier to the things I hear in my spirit, and then speak out of my mouth. The reason is that you cannot take the man, the things that influence him, and his brokenness out of the prophetic word. It stands to reason then, that anything said can be motivated by current and past issues. If you followed me on Facebook, then you could easily understand where I am coming from.
The dream reappeared over the course of several hours. In it, I saw determined, angry, and righteous men, covered in camouflage, and heavily armed. In the dream, I understood their purpose, and God made it clear to me that they would successful. The dreams kept repeating and I tried to shake them off and go back to sleep, thinking they were motivated by the things I give too much attention.
I have one other concern. How I am supposed to stop determined men, men who call themselves Christians, from carrying out violent acts? This is all I know how to do. If this speaks to you, then pass it on.
The Spirit of the Lord said, tell them that I need them to stand down. For now I am asking you to, "Put your weapons away. (for) Anyone who lives by fighting will die by fighting. (Matthew 26:52 CEV). I do not need you taken out of the fight prematurelyThe day is coming soon when I will come and extract my church and take them home, but until that day comes your weapons are spiritual and of more use than any earthly weapon.
For although we live in the world, we do not wage war in a worldly way, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. They have God's power for pulling down of fortifications, destroying counsels, and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God. (2 Corinthians 10:3, 4, 5a CJBESV)
He continued, “there are dark days coming and you would be foolish to long for them, for the battle is already upon you. When those days come it will be time for the mighty to rise and lock shields. It will be the time to put on the face of war and determination, and yet it will still be a time of prayer and power; this is what I was telling you when I had my prophet Joel declare what the end will look like.
“Blow a ram's horn in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble. For the day of Jehovah comes, for it is near at hand; a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread on the mountains; a great people and a strong people; there has not been ever the like, nor shall there ever be again, even to the years of many generations.” (Joel 2:1-2 MKJV)
As believers you are being asked to take the role of a Para Jumper, a person whose primary purpose is to give aid, recover victims, and still be a serious threat to the enemy. Ready and willing to move in PRAYER at a moments notice.
What I am asking you to do, with the same determination and purpose, is Pray.”
“At a moments notice Pray.”
parajumpersPray as if your life depended upon it.
Pray as if your family was in jeopardy.
Pray, trusting that God will come through.
I am speaking to the mighty men, men who hear the cry and call in your spirit; men who will respond to me, just as they did to Moses.
Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:13 MKJV)
If you are familiar with this event in scripture, then you know that Joshua, who had been at the bottom of the mountain waiting for Moses, reported that he thought there was a battle going on. If you understand Joshua, then you know he was ready to charge into the melee. Moses, on the other hand heard the sounds of a big party, and in many ways, it was. Pushed by the people, Aaron had made them a calf out of gold, at least that is the childish way it is described. Stephen, in the seventh chapter of the book of Acts, told the Sanhedrin court that was about to have him killed, that what Aaron made was the god Moloch. Moreover, Aaron had made a temple for the gods he made. No one on that panel of learned Jewish scholars challenged Stephen about his statement, because he was correct and they knew it. A little research indicates that what Israel did that day was so detestable, that they would not speak of it. Moloch was a half calf, half man creation that had outstretched arms. It would then be heated and they would lie their babies on the heated arms to roast as a sacrifice to a god they had adopted. The following verse is in response to the horrors they committed in sacrificing upon this piece of garbage.
"And when Moses saw that the people were unruly and unrestrained (for Aaron had let them get out of control, so that they were a derision and object of shame among their enemies), Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Whoever is on the Lord's side, let him come to me. And all the Levites [the priestly tribe] gathered together to him." (Exodus 32:25-26 AMP)
Yes, The day is evil, but it is going to get worse.” However, there is hope, and it comes on two fronts.
Those of us who have Christ living in us, are in Him, and therefore living in the promise of His salvation from that seven-year period of intensifying sorrow and death, coming upon the earth. Many call it the great Tribulation; it is not called that at all, but is called a time of wrath and judgment. Clearly, during that time there will an a time of great tribulation, bad enough to where all men in opposition to the ungodly world leader, we call the Anti Christ, would be killed.
That sounds pretty dismal and inescapable, and for some that will be the case. And yet, there are some who will come to Lord during this time and rise up in a power like unto the prophets like Elijah, who called down fire, or like unto Samuel who called the lightning down upon the Philistines, and by his word caused the ground to open and swallow many. We see the directive and evidence of this happening in Joel’s prophecy to end time believers.
You need to understand something; you do not want to take that chance, not when we have God’s grace extended to us now. Thanks to His Son’s sacrifice on the cross, we are covered by the blood of Jesus, and our sin (an unfortunate, permanent aspect of who we are) is paid for. We are not being judged for sin, having the advantage under grace to receive Jesus Christ into our lives. At that point, we are immediately accepted into the kingdom. People who come to God during the last seven years, have missed that opportunity, and now must prove their allegiance to God (that is the best way I can explain it).
“Later, I will give my Spirit to everyone. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will have dreams, and your young men will see visions. In those days I will even give my Spirit to my servants, both men and women. I will work wonders in the sky above and on the earth below. There will be blood, fire, and clouds of smoke. The sun will turn dark, and the moon will be as red as blood before that great and terrible day when I appear. Then the LORD will save everyone who faithfully worships him. He has promised there will be survivors on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and among them will be his chosen ones.” (Joel 2:28-32 CEV)
I grieve over the fact that while the people who go through the wrath are those that were not raptured, and must endure horrors comparable to what ISIS is dishing out in the Middle East. There is a sense of excitement, because I always wanted to walk through this earth, with strength, as I perceived the prophets did. That is the complete opposite of how I have perceived myself.
I think I am the exception and that no one else struggles internally. Truth is, these prophets were really no different from you or I, but there is one thing that set them apart, they chose to believe in a God that can and will come through.
Yes, we are in the last days. The signs of His coming are all around us, this is one of the reasons I write. This is my shofar and I am blowing it. Sadly, as believers, we have to be on our guard, because deception will come, and unfortunately, it will come from people you thought you could trust. Pastor Rob Bell has been busy lately selling out the church to Oprah Winfrey. An aspect of what he is saying is that the church must cave on its ideas about what sin is, or we will lose our relevance. I have news for you, our relevance is already lost; we gave that up when we pushed the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit out of the church.
Look at what Paul wrote to the church at Thessalonica.
Do not let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until the final Rebellion takes place and the Wicked One appears, who is destined to hell. He will oppose every so-called god or object of worship and will put himself above them all. He will even go in and sit down in God's Temple and claim to be God. Don't you remember? I told you all this while I was with you. Yet there is something that keeps this from happening now, and you know what it is. At the proper time, then, the Wicked One will appear.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-6 GNB)
I am telling you that the time of His return is upon us. I am not ignorant of how long people have said this; I am just choosing to ignore those that merely whine all the time. We have a mandate to live in anxious anticipation, and in so doing I preach a gospel of repentance. Do you know what repentance means, simply this, turn around and go in the opposite direction? Since we have the freedom to choose what gods we want to follow, we tend to follow the ones that make the fewest demands upon us. This allows us the freedom to act as selfishly as we choose, doing our own thing. That’s heavy. Christ clarified with a few simple words to a bunch of Jewish detractors, love the Lord your God, and love your neighbor as yourself. Is that really so hard?
If you are a believer, this passage in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-6, tells that the Antichrist will oppose everything godlike and all worship of anything but himself. I strongly suspect this will be Allah, it sort of fits the common theme among Muslims these days. On the other hand, did you notice that there is something holding this “world” leader back, keeping him from the free reign he desires? Here again I think I know the answer to that also. It is those of us who pray against the enemy’s advances.
A short story and then I am done. At a time when I was going through a divorce from a cheating wife, I rented a room from a friend down the street. Was I living successfully for the Lord at the time? I would not say so, but I was trying desperately to hang on. One night I stopped in the living room, where he was watching the news. They talked about a hurricane that was going to slam into the Texas coastline in a matter of minutes. With an unusual boldness, and the knowledge that he had an Episcopalian background, I said, scripture tells us that God made the sands as a limit to the waves, and in the power of the name of Jesus, I command this hurricane to turn back out to sea. A few seconds passed and then the newscaster said, they are telling me that the hurricane just turned and is headed back out to sea. My friend, with his mouth hanging open just turned and looked at me. I would love to be able to tell you that he fell on his knees, repented and turned his life over to God right then, but that did not happen. He seemed to look at me in awe after that, but nothing really changed, except in me. God became bigger in me that day, kind of like the Grinch.
The LORD is his name, and he is a warrior! (Exodus 15:3 CEV)
We are those warriors!
The 300 spartans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a relevant comment. If approved, it will be posted.

Featured Post

Will we have to go through the tribulation?

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of...